Halo my name is Lidya Rachma, the one and only founder and writer of this blog. I created this blog cause i love food and (sometime) travel. And I want to share with everyone about my culinary experience. Most people asked me why the blog should named “Gadisrakus” well, honestly that name just cross in my mind and i think it’s very ear-catchy. I’ve been blogging since 6 years ago. From 0 until now reach more than 451.000 views (and still counting), it’s increased every year with average daily views about 300-400 views.
Currently i stay between Indonesia-Australia. Also, I have ever been stay in Denpasar for 7 months, Yogyakarta for 9 months and almost a half of my life in Jakarta, and I’ve been visiting 15 provinces in 5 islands in Indonesia (and still counting) and 8 countries (and still counting).
Found me on social media:
For business enquiry please drop your email to:
– Partnership with MNC Tencent (under MNC Group to make lifestyle and culinary contents in their new developing social media platform), 2015
– Live in “Curahan Hati Perempuan” program on TransTV with the host Maudy Kusnaedi with theme “travel&blogging” together with Mulli from the blog Myfunfoodiary, 2016
– Endorsment by Indonesia Ministry of Tourism for Pesona Cirebon 2016
– Endorsment by Pesona Nusantara (JNE), 2017
– Endorsment by @Eatcleaaan , @yumspread , Paris Sucre, Sugabites Pattiserrie, @dapoer_ayah, Pikpok Cheese Stick, Pyebro, etc
– Foodtasting invitation by Kintan Japanese Yakiniku, Shaburi Japanese Shabu-Shabu, Dapur Solo, Pizza Nagih, AEON Mall, Magnum by Unilever, Bango by Unilever, Cikang Resto, Bebek Tepi Sawah, Scoop Bar, Kincir, etc
if you want to copy my articles, please write the source and/or ask my permission first you can drop me the enquiries by email.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Cheers and have a nice day!